Join UsGRASS FED FEDERATION
1. Solely source cow byproducts from cows that are pasture raised, and get their nutrition from grass, at least 75% of the time.
2. Partner with, and source from farms who abide by strict animal welfare standards in the overall wellbeing of the animals.
3. All members must have an annual 3rd party verification regarding animal welfare standards.
- Cattle always on pasture
- No feedlots permitted
- Pasture maintained with a minimum 75% cover
- Specific requirements for management practices such as weaning and castration
There has been a lot of talk about the treatment of dairy cows in the media lately and you might be wondering, “but what about the ICONIC cows?!” From the day I started ICONIC, I’ve held myself and the team to specific standards: Maximum animal welfare options are available. Lowest Negative environmental impact options available. Tested clean: free from hormones, heavy metals, pesticides, etc. Most nutrient dense options available.